Microskin is actually able to help cover, conceal and hide all different types of scars. If you have any questions regarding the ability of Microskin to cover your own scar, then please feel free to contact us or send us a picture of your scar to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us directly with any questions at 212-779-4000. We promise to do our best in order to let you know if our scar cover is right for you.
We are used to getting a lot of different people asking us questions about how our product can help them to conceal their scars (and we love it!), so we’ve assembled this list that contains just a few of the many types of scars that we are able to help out with:
* General scars and scars that have resulted from injury or trauma to skin. Scars such as acne scars, surgery scars, injury scars and other types of scars that are similar can qualify to be covered up by Microskin.
* Keloid Scars are actually fairly common, especially amongst pregnant woman and can be candidates for being covered.
* Burn scars can be covered up and hidden, usually by color matching a portion of skin that has not been burned and then using that as the basis to create a precise match for the burned section of skin. This results in the burned portions of skin being covered by Microskin that has been created to exactly replicate the tone and coloration of your natural, healthy skin.
* Hypertrophic Scars and Atrophic Scars.
* Stretch Marks and Stretch Mark scarring can also usually be hidden and concealed quite well. These types of scars usually occur after significant stretching of the skin has occurred or when the skin is forced to stretch rapidly (such as with growth spurts, weight fluctuation or even during the skin healing process).
If you have a question about covering up a scar, then just contact us and let us know about it, and we’ll do our best to help you by letting you know what kind of results you can personally expect from Microskin.
You can also check out our Conditions page for a list of more conditions that we can help with as well as our Before and After section so that you can get a good idea of what to expect when using Microskin.